Global Real-time Kinematic (GRTK) positioning module for ArduPilot.
GRTK is well suited to a variety of application scenarios that require satellite navigation. Drones, vehicles and boats can utilize GRTK to provide highly accurate positioning and orientation information.
- NMEA-0183 purely digital data transmission
- System-wide multi-frequency high-precision positioning
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo & QZSS
- Dual antenna high-precision orientation
- Centimeter-level positioning system
- Based on P900
- high-speed frequency hopping
- Transmit power up to 1W
- Ground-air communication distance up to 30KM or more
- Industrial grade working range (-40～80℃)
- Wide voltage input (5～35V)
- Support one-station multi-machine mode
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Blicube an ArduPilot Partner?
Yes, we are an ArduPilot corporate partner. One of the biggest benefits of the partners program is the deep level of technical support that is provided. This allows any ArduPilot technical question to be answered.