Global Real-time Kinematic (GRTK) positioning module for Auto Pilot.
GRTK is well suited to a variety of application scenarios that require satellite navigation. Drones, vehicles and boats can utilize GRTK to provide highly accurate positioning and orientation information.
- UM982 inside
- NMEA-0183 purely digital data transmission
- System-wide multi-frequency high-precision positioning
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo & QZSS
- Dual antenna high-precision orientation
- Centimeter-level positioning system
|Single Point Positioning (RMS)||Horizontal：1.5m+1ppm
|Heading Accuracy (RMS)||0.1 degree/1 m baseline|
|Velocity Accuracy (RMS)||0.03 m/s|
|Time Accuracy (RMS)||20 ns|
|Time to First Fix (TTFF)||Cold start < 30 s|
|Initialization Time||< 5s (typical)|
|Reacquisition||< 1 s|
|Update Rate||20 Hz|
|Inertial Navigation Accuracy||< 5% of distance travelled during GPS denied conditions|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ to +85℃|
|Power Supply||5v to 35v|
Partner of Ardupilot
Stable and reliable open source solution for high-precision auto-pilot.
Surveying and Mapping
Wiki to Get Started
To access more details about our products, please visit our wiki!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Blicube an ArduPilot Partner?
A: Yes, we are an ArduPilot corporate partner. One of the biggest benefits of the partners program is the deep level of technical support that is provided.
2. Can GRTK rover work with another RTCM base station?
A：Sure, GRTK follows RTCM and NMEA protocol.